Property Investment is the hot new topic in personal finance circles. Real Estate seems to be getting hot by the day. People are buying property if for no other reason then just to give it on rent and start earning an additional income. The builders are coming up with new projects everyday. Some property investment areas are really hot and coming up. I am listing down some very hot areas below for investment in 2008.
1. Delhi : One very costly place but always worth an investment. It pays to invest in Delhi. Anyone who doesnt have a property in Delhi can tell you that. People owning property in Delhi dont very much appreciate this fact but its a good investment.
2. Mumbai : Hot but costly beyond any one mans reach but a good investment no doubt.
3. Pune : Some good companies have come up in Pune as well and the property scene in this place is hapening right now. With more industries lining up to set up their office on Pune. Its a good place as well.
4. Greater Noida : One International Airport and an F1 track apart from a lot of industries, an export zone, a National highway, a express way and the likes, what more would can you ask for in an investment oppurtunity.
5. Chennai : A good place to invest with very good connectivity to a lot of industrial zones and a hapening town is not a bad place for investment at all.
6. Jaipur : 4 hours drive from Delhi, National Highway, A not very populated township, very good historical spots in and around the place, industrial zones, an airport and tourist attraction. Just one town where you can invest and bear fruits of your investment later.