Which Income tax form to fill?

Still Confused about the type of form you need to fill up for income tax returns. Well Individuals have three types of forms they can file depending on the source of income.

  • ITR-1 For individuals having income from salary, pension and interest earned in the financial year
  • ITR-2 In addition to the above income sources, income from capital gains, income/loss from house property and income from any other source
  • ITR-4 For all individuals having income from a business or profession


Emily said...

In case of confusion about taxes and forms, you can always do your research. A lot of people have blogs regarding this concern. If you are too busy, then you can always hire a lawyer or an accountant to do the job for you. It is indeed very difficult to memorize all of those tax forms like form 2290, 1040, 1040X and more.

Ryan Donovan said...

Taxpayers can stroll into serious hot water from the Internal Revenue Service once they abuse tax write offs as a way to lessen their tax bill. Tax deductions will have to be verified in the event the IRS examine your return, which also happens to anything else stated on your tax return, including income, tax credits, dependants, etc. Determine what tax deductions are actually for and ways to use them at this site to avoid an audit, or a whole lot worse, a tax debt. http://tax-defense-network-deductions.com/facts-about-deductions/tax-defense-network-introduction-to-tax-deduction/

Therence Sim said...

Penalty abatement brings much relief to a taxpayer because many times penalties can add as much as 25 percent of the total tax debt. http://tax-defense-network-irs-programs.com/tax-defense-network-penalty-abatement/

xumeiqing said...

20160517 chenxin
toms shoes
instyler max
michael kors watches
coach outlet store online
kate spade outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
cheap nba jerseys
ray ban outlet
michael kors bags
louboutin pas cher
ugg boots
designer bags
oakley sunglasses
true religion
toms outlet
oakley sunglasses
ray bans
ghd flat iron
nike cortez
adidas shoes uk
ray-ban sunglasses
jimmy choo shoes
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
ed hardy outlet
michael kors bags
hollister sale
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
ralph lauren pas cher
adidas nmd
oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglass,cheap oakley sunglasses,oakley sunglasses cheap,oakley sunglasses outlet,oakley store,oakley outlet,oakley outlet store,oakley sunglasses sale,oakley sunglasses discount
louis vuitton outlet online
ralph lauren outlet
cartier love bracelet
adidas pure boost
ray ban sunglass,ray ban sunglasses,ray ban outlet,cheap ray bans,cheap ray ban sunglasses,cheap ray bans,ray bans

BIG DOG said...

Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. IRS Settlement Lawyer